Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Heads up tomorrow I'll be bringing a few new hultafors and Bahcos

2amuvuga.jpg

All new

Also old army folder.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Thanks Kevin thanks, good to see you and the rest of the gang and some new facees. Only got a few pics that I will post later. Thanks Dave for setting this all up and thanks for making the Swiss ranger stove bag for me.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Hi Mate,

Good weekend, good company.
Great too see new and old faces alike.
Suffering with major amounts of bites, visit to pharmacy a priority.
Look forward to next meet and will be great if we can keep the numbers in double digits again.

THANKS !!

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
A great weekend really enjoyed it had a great time, thanks Dave once again. Great to put faces to names as well.

Sent from somewhere?

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, just like to say thanks for a grate weekend. Really relaxed around the camp fire and had me in stitches more than once, had a bath when i got home but forgot about the plug trick lol. Thanks for your time Dave and nice to see the boys again. Looking forward to the next meeting. Carl

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
A big thanks also to Atlatlal man Gary for the toys and some good laughs as well.. My bath plug will never been seen in the same light again.

Sent from somewhere?

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
GARY UNPLUGGED ! thanks guys for the awesome weekend looking forward to the next one
special thanks to ricky without whom we would not be able to attend although that may not be a bad thing :buttkick:

mandos&robert

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
tutugejy.jpg

8yrymyha.jpg

unuhujut.jpg

Start of Sunday breakfast

9udy8y8a.jpg

Onions, pepper, bake beans, mince beef, salt and pepper, Tec mex seasoning, chilli flakes......nice

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 41373

Morning all, I just thought I would pop my head round the tarp and introduce myself :news:. Recently joined the old Bushcraftuk forum, and its wonderful to see there are some really active Bushcrafters here in the East. I have put a post in the Intros section http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122912 so I won't go through it all again here :) Just to say I will look forward to chatting with some local fellas/gals, I've not had time to read through all the posts here so if I'm breaking any Norfolk and Norwich Group rules about posting before initiation rites have been carried out etc, I sincerely apologize :D I am just in the process of buying a property near Methwold where I intend to eventually start a micro coppice for home firewood, I will also have plenty of space for doing all those projects I have had stored in my head over the years :) Bows, canoes, paddles etc. Anyway, for now I will be busy working on the new house, and setting that to rights, so I may not be super active in terms of getting to any meets etc (although I have pre booked tickets to the wilderness gathering) but I will keep an eye on here and hopefully we can get a few more views than the Suffolk lot :pokenest: .... ;) ... So its good to meet you all and heres to bushcrafting in all its forms :headbang:.... :beerchug:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Welcome polecat, missed your intro first time round, keep an eye on the threads for the next meet in August.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41373

Welcome polecat, missed your intro first time round, keep an eye on the threads for the next meet in August.

Thanks Damascus, if I can even make it up for a day to start with that would be pretty cool. Just spent the day at "work" reading the majority of this thread :eek: interested that you have walked the Pedders Way - Norfolk coast path. I was thinking the other day about doing that sometime. Another thing to add to the list ;) Now I know your here I will definitely keep on the thread. I have to say that there seems to be one overriding theme to the Norfolk and Norwich group..... Snorkers!! LOL... Not that thats a bad thing its just quite funny when you read through the thread. If you ever have an emblem it must include a sausage somewhere...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE