MOOT Delivery/Post - Awesome SAWYER MINI FILTER - IMHO Everyone should have one +

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

seg1959

Forager
Feb 8, 2010
Surrey, UK
Hi Phil, have all the parcels been posted, as people way down the list from me are receiving theirs. ? Thanks Al.

Same question here really - have all the parcels been posted, as I am no 1 & 2 on the list and I am about to start stalking the postman ;-)

seg

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Items aren't going out in any strict order, more down to whether multiple items are being combined, what has arrived, what box or bag is to hand, what items I am focusing on bouncing back out of the house, where the order summary now appears on my Powerpoint slide accounting system, the favor of the Gods, which direction the wind is blowing in, explosive diarrhea, the need to deal with other important things like working, eating and sleeping, plus other factors and commitments. Doing the best I can at the moment with the time constraints, packaging, batches and label accounting etc. Just managed to post another incomplete order, oops!

Most packages that aren't restricted by missing items are posted.

Update for:

Seg1959 - posted 26th, start stalking! :)

Aragorn - posted - 27th

I gave up on updating and editing the list here, takes too much fiddling and time.

Ta, Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE