Greetings from Brighton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdPhelan

Jun 27, 2014
Brighton
Hi guys,

new member here. I'm Ed and I'm from sunny Sussex by the sea!

Long been a keen camper but in an effort to get off the sofa a bit more I've been really pushing myself to get more "outdoorsy".

You guys probably hate him, but I do like Ray Mears and some of his shows have kind of inspired me to get out there and get better at living without boundaries. I'm very much a n00b to all this but there's nothing I like more than enjoying the countryside, whether with friends or by myself. And we're lucky enough to have some gorgeous landscape around the South Downs which lends itself perfectly to my outdoor exploration!

Look forward to getting involved and hopefully learning a lot from everyone

EdPhelan

Jun 27, 2014
Brighton
Cheers guys!

Seems I've underestimated the Ray love. I thought perhaps his stock may have dropped ever since that recent show he did which was all a bit reality TV for my liking!

Appreciate the welcome messages and I'll be keen to find out about events going on in and around Sussex I can get involved with

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Seems I've underestimated the Ray love. I thought perhaps his stock may have dropped ever since that recent show he did which was all a bit reality TV for my liking!
Think you will find that was Bear Grylls not Ray Mears. Welcome to the forum btw :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE