Posting pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
when you are writing a post the menu bar just above your writing window has all your commands, to add pictures is the symbol 3rd from the right hand side, you click it and then add the address of the image you want to link, alternatively click go advanced on bottom right next to post comment and you will see extra buttons below in regards to managing attachments.

hope that helps

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You need to go on your profile, make a photo album and load them up then use the url (the full web address of where the image is) of each picture in the links, either that or load your pics to something like photobucket or another website and then copy and paste the url web address of the images into the hyperlink box.

I am not sure how much detail to go in on this as i don't know your level of forum savvy, hope it helps

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I just noticed the albums option is only available to full members, you will need to load your images online (photobucket/facebook etc) and then copy the url (full http:/wwww.name of your image.jp type of thing ) and paste it onto this site in your message in the box that appears after you click the image button on the menu bar

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
If your like me and useless with computers then download tapatalk and you simply click on the photo symbol and it and you can upload pics straight from your gallery on your pad or phone very simple

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE