Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Here are some more pic's from yesterday, mainly food, its theme with me!
Photo0016.jpg

the BBQ fire pit

Photo0017.jpg

Mi Casa
Photo0018.jpg

The Devils work, char cloth in the making

Photo0019.jpg

Some vagrants hovel, just up with us!

Photo0020.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

Evening meal, would have had some spuds too but Norwich poisoner had got to them first and they were donated to the local wild life!!!!!

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
Hi Guys I wondered if there is anyone planning a meet around Norfolk on the weekend of the 28th June? I am a norfolk exile living in Hampshire but am back for the weekend and looking for some rare time in the woods?

npr_kingslynn

May 17, 2014
Kings Lynn
Hi folks, thought i'd introduce myself - my name's Neil, I live in King's Lynn (as my username might suggest!)

Just joined the forum properly, although i've been a reader for a while - Always been very interested in outdoorsy stuff, camping etc, but just getting started really in the world of bushcraft compared to some of you.

Anyway, i'll do a little video perhaps next time I go for an overnighter and who knows, maybe i'll bump into one of you in the woods!

Happy trails,

Neil

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hi folks, thought i'd introduce myself - my name's Neil, I live in King's Lynn (as my username might suggest!)

Just joined the forum properly, although i've been a reader for a while - Always been very interested in outdoorsy stuff, camping etc, but just getting started really in the world of bushcraft compared to some of you.

Anyway, i'll do a little video perhaps next time I go for an overnighter and who knows, maybe i'll bump into one of you in the woods!

Happy trails,

Neil
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:
Your near the March meets as well ;)

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
I posted on this forum a few weeks ago asking if there was a planned meet the weekend of the 28th June. Sadly I miss your July meet by a week. I will be at the Norfolk Show on the Thursday with family if anyone was around and wanted to meet up. Also I am keen for a night under the stars if anyone fancies an impromptu meet and has a venue that allows fires? I have a fire pit if that helps? If anyone knows somewhere in Norfolk as if need be I would go solo it is just nice to have company and make new friends in new places.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE