Zebra 14cm Billy Can £10 delivered - Bank holiday offer.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elgatoloco

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2010
Glasgow, UK
Cheers! Purchased one, got the 12cm model which I use extensively and love it. Bigger model for half the price of which I paid for the smaller one is great bargain!

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
MarkinLondon told me about this (before I saw the this thread) and although they are nice I prefer the Mors Pot, but after seeing this thread and being (as most of us are) a gear junkie, I gave into my inner self and purchased one. So now I have both a Mors pot on the way from The States and a Zebra from Woodlore. Happy Days!

Crank Cuffin

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2005
Bognor Regis
MarkinLondon told me about this (before I saw the this thread) and although they are nice I prefer the Mors Pot, but after seeing this thread and being (as most of us are) a gear junkie, I gave into my inner self and purchased one. So now I have both a Mors pot on the way from The States and a Zebra from Woodlore. Happy Days!

I have the Mors pot - which is brilliant.
And I have also just purchased a Zebra!

Only one thing better than a billy and that's 2 billies :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE