The Bushcraft Show 2014....who's gonna be there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Not having experienced one before, the initial outlay (plus fuel costs, time and whatever I spend there) is certainly playing on my mind; it is not cheap.

In that case you had better give your wallet to a responsible child. The array of lovely things will strike you down with more power than you can possibly imagine.

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
In that case you had better give your wallet to a responsible child. The array of lovely things will strike you down with more power than you can possibly imagine.

Well, ticket bought, but I will be coming on my own. Unfortunately it's just after payday, so I have a feeling June will be a skint month for me!

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Joy. No ticket delivered. Turns out they haven't completed the order and taken payment and the helpline says my call is important and then hangs up.

All sorted.

Thanks to Rob & Olivia at Bushcraft and Survival Skills Magazine.

Also seems they have a new order system that gives you the ticket straight away and will prevent this happening again.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE