Bacon Roll and a new job

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If you make Castile soap using olive oil, but add a little coconut oil to the mix, it hardens well and it makes a very good lathering soap.
I have no idea how they'd react with the pine tar though; if I mind correctly, Hugh said that it traces soap like lightening.

Very well done on the new contact :D Isn't synchronicity a very sweet thing ? :)

atb,
M

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Bacon Roll and a new job ..................good job it wasn't a choice between the two, eh? :)

Very well done and the best of luck with it all!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

We could get into a discussion about Jung's synchronicity but I prefer to think of it as good karma for a top bloke. Well done sir and I hope it all goes swimmingly for you.

Keep us posted on your progress.:eek:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
If you make Castile soap using olive oil, but add a little coconut oil to the mix, it hardens well and it makes a very good lathering soap.
I have no idea how they'd react with the pine tar though; if I mind correctly, Hugh said that it traces soap like lightening.
I converted a castille recipe and use veg (rape seed) oil... it doesn't foam as well as the standard castille with pine tar, but yup, traces like lightening which is all to the good, I reckon!

Really delighted for both of you on the excellent work karma there! You have all the ingredients for it to be amazing, knowledge, interest, the wherewithall to realise it.... its going to be wonderful watching you develop it over time! You'll be one of the rare and lucky folks who look up from their work and say 'I can't believe I'm getting PAID to do this!' :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE