Benjamin Trail .22 Nitro Piston Air Rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shibbyjay

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2004
Coventry
Hi all, I have for sale a Benjamin Trail .22 NP Air Rifle in great condition and full working order

This rifle is extremely accurate and consistent in the field, and sits naturally and comfortably in the shoulder. shoots right on the legal limit of 12ft lbs I have had a lot of success with this air rifle, and am only selling to help fund an upcoming trip.

It is a break-barrel rifle, which features a Gas piston, an ambidextrous stock with twin cheekpieces as well as a textured grip & forearm. According to the manufacturer, it is up to 70% quieter than most other breakbarrels (due to the gas ram) which is useful when hunting small game.

Another useful feature is that you can leave the rifle cocked for extended periods of time, as there is no spring inside to get damaged.

the sale will include a padded sling, and swivel studs (already mounted) and CenterPoint Optics 3-9x40AO scope

The rifle cocks and shoots very smoothly due to the Nitro Piston, and works perfectly even in cold weather (trust me I've been out in it enough times!)

The rifle has a 20mm Weaver rail mount and will come with a brilliant CentrePoint Optics 3-9x40AO scope with Mil-dot reticule

Will come posted with a Olive Green Gun Bag and a ton of pellets

Looking for £270 ONO delivered (or 240 without the scope)

Thanks for looking!!

Jamie

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE