Game of Thrones with SPOILERS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Too many suspects.... Sansa,, Tywin, New queen, Queen of thorns, who ever baked the pie.

He could have been poisoned a few hours before and it just took effect then, but thats unlikely given the speed of which it happened..... My moneys on the Tyrells.

Can't forget about the New prince dude though.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I've had to watch the death scene a few times, it still isn't long and painful enough though. :)

Cersei sent the main medical guy away from the party, probably just a coincidence, but maybe she has hopes for her younger son will make a better King. And of course Charles Dance may just have had enough of sending his King to bed without any supper.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I've had to watch the death scene a few times, it still isn't long and painful enough though. :)

Should have left him with Ramsay Snow - now there is a character I like, he's only young so his skills at breaking a man need work - but he shows some real promise.

Episode 2 was great. :) Finally the king is dead and long me he remain so!

I am sure Ser Dontas, the fool knows who it was since he was asking Sansa to go. Can't wait for the rest which should be interesting from what I have heard. :)

Heard a few weeks ago that season 5 & 6 have been confirmed.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Should have left him with Ramsay Snow - now there is a character I like, he's only young so his skills at breaking a man need work - but he shows some real promise.

I'd hand them both to littlefinger, I'm sure he'd find they'd both be quite popular with some of his 'special' clients for a year or two.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE