Plants and medicine lectures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
I came across an advertisement from the Royal College of Physicians.

They are running a series of four conferences in London on plants and medicines.

The dates are between June and September 2014

From the site -
The RCP has organised a series of four conferences to show why doctors used plants as medicines in the past, why they still use them and how they will use them in the future. Each of the four conferences will have a theme and will include short talks by experts, followed by discussion.

More details here on the Royal College of Physicians website.

I would hope to get to one or two.

Cheers

George

May 16, 2011
Perth
Sounds interesting but its a bit far for me. I recently bought "Breverton's Complete Herbal" ( bought is full price in waterstones, the next week found it in tk max for about 3 quid wasntt a happy bunny) very interesting read though.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Thanks for the heads up Seoras.......May try and get to this. Fascinating stuff..........The Complete Herbal Tutor (Anne McIntyre) is also an excellent book for those interested in their wild plants and medicinal uses.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE