Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
It's up to you all what you do, I am doing this for a bit of fun, like making the rucksack. I certainly won't be using this to do the walk in a few weeks but it's because I can, so I am.

its up to you all who attend and not a prerequisite for the weekend, like I say enjoy the weekend not endure.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Just remember you lot of b######ds, you have to sleep sometime and I have a gun:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
eza2ene3.jpg

Well started the pack frame for the Boone challenge

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Also purchased two 100% wool blankets, so with the bed roll and polish army lavvu I'm all set. Not to mention the lofty wiseman survival knife I purchased, it's real sweet, used it at the weekend while coppicing to trim off branches etc, that's where the pack frame wood came from.

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
I'll be there after work on Saturday, been looking at the wrong week on my calendar! Not sure whether I'll be doing the "full Boone", I'll see what I can arrange ...

Sent from my  iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

well well well, havent been here for months, pop in to see whats happening and i find you roo! some people just get everywhere!:)

VanDeRooster

Jan 14, 2014
Norwich, UK.
I might not. Tempted to take my hammock ... Borrowed a "demo" quilt from a supplier I want to try.

Sent from my  iPad Mini RD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE