powermonkey explorerat b&m

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Great price, on their website they are much much more than that

I can almost hear the people quing up to say don't get one and use a battery bank though

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Seems folk are floggin them on the bay of evil. Bit of a markup as to be expected but still under £20
Will still use a bigger battery bank when not carrying far but for lighter weight trips these seem great for the money.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Great kit which keeps getting better with increasing tech. Was lost without my ones last year in the Philippines typhoon aftermath. Cracking price there bud!

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I bought one and should have listened to Rik. Yes the solar unit may be a bonus.....but the main unit has failed to charge my phone past 39% from flat.

Not impressed and will be returned to store shortly 😖

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Quick heads up. I am gathering the one I bought from ebay might have been from one of the other retailers.
Solar panel works great and the mains charger plus mobile connectors is great, only problem is the main battery unit :(....... It doesnt hold a charge at all.

So I called the manufacturer today to see what the score was. They checked the serial number only to find out it was nearly 6 years old! No wonder the battery is shot.
I was asked to call the retailer and ask for my money back, or pay £25 for a new battery unit. I got the impression from certain comments they had sold off a load of old units to other re-sellers.

If you are getting it for £13 I think its actually worth it for the panel and multi mains charger/additional bits.

They will sell you a higher capacity battery 3000ma for £35 that will work with the various other bits.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE