Anyone suggest a Decent Wallet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
My Last ( newish ) wallet has fallen apart on me - Any suggestions for replacement hard wearing wallets for Pockets that are NOT super massive? Don't care if its Leather or man made fabric just want a good one.

Cheers.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
I'll be watching this thread with interest as I'm in the same situation, everything so far seems either huge or too small to take a banknote unfolded.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
My current one is made by musto out of some fancy sail cloth used on racing yachts, had it 8 years now and the fabric is only now starting to crack.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Been using this wallet for nearly 2 years now and if it ever shows any signs of wearing out i would buy another tomorrow.
Mine has taken a battering and still keeps coming back for more.
In spite of one average review, the clip is not just a gimmick, it is super strong and robust, and will never work loose from your pants, and would be very difficult for anybody to remove it from your person without you realising, the kevlar outer looks very smart and is extremely hard wearing, highly recommended.

http://www.heinnie.com/Wallets/Civilian-Lab-Wallets/Kevlar-Clip-Wallet-/p-1421-363-2379/

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Lads, just go and buy a wallet, this really is a daft thread and can't believe it was a serious question lol its certainly one of the more bizarre BCUK threads and when I saw the title really did think it was a wind up :)

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Ive bounced off them for a few weeks... which one have you got? The junior wallet looks more 'wallet sized'; the bogger one just looks like a maxped organiser!! Not the cheapest though are they? Would you recommend??

I have the bigger one.

For scale Gerber Crucial and samsung B2100

yse8eqyj.jpg

upamuhup.jpg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Lads, just go and buy a wallet, this really is a daft thread and can't believe it was a serious question lol its certainly one of the more bizarre BCUK threads and when I saw the title really did think it was a wind up :)

Gee.... Thanks Rik , I've never really thought of it in that perspective before. Insightful.

Now, any more suggestions. Thanks everyone , a few contenders in there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE