Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi folk, just to let the local know. Blacks in Norwich are closing down 30% off. Just grabbed a ti mug and a few other bits.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all,

I'm unable to do the month of April due to other commitments, so I've pencilled in 9-11th May to do the Boone challenge so who's up for it?

i will start the list and then discuss the guide lines to what is acceptable.

Damascus
........................?
:camping::camping::camping::camping:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I'm finally feeling my age, went for a 20+ mile walk with john today admittedly with an 18kg load and my legs aren't working at the moment, ha ha.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
20+ mile is not to be sniffed at Dave good on ya. I would be feeling it too in fact I think I would have collapsed.😳😦

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
May do the same. Just got back from my first day out for months at another site over here run by Leigh Robinson. Brill site with 4 fishing lakes and huge amounts of wood to burn and help clear ;) Easier to get into than mine but a long hike down from the car park unless you have a 4x4 (or a quad :rofl:) Meet up list is here if your interested

Last edited:

VanDeRooster

Jan 14, 2014
Norwich, UK.
I'll be there after work on Saturday, been looking at the wrong week on my calendar! Not sure whether I'll be doing the "full Boone", I'll see what I can arrange ...

Sent from my  iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE