Headsup 4mx4m tarp, £31.55

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DR2501

Forager
Feb 6, 2014
Bristol
I'd be interested to know how much the tarp alone weighs, as I'm guessing the steel poles make up the majority of the 3.9kg weight! Looks good though.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Having had a look, its not a square 4m x 4m. Its sort of stretched along the middle.

61ykRLe29qL._SL1500_.jpg

DR2501

Forager
Feb 6, 2014
Bristol
I'm looking for a tarp at the moment, shame about the weight or I'd have bought this! Be interested to see a review when someone has one to hand :)

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Sorry MM, I'm not implying its wrong for not being square as it looks perfect size wise for a hammock. I was just pointing out its not quite square for multi set ups, but I don't know if square is the be all or end all for multi configuration.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Sorry MM, I'm not implying its wrong for not being square as it looks perfect size wise for a hammock. I was just pointing out its not quite square for multi set ups, but I don't know if square is the be all or end all for multi configuration.

Yeah I know - all I was saying in the photo it looks squarer than in the drawing. I think it's "Cat cut" for tension hence the slight skew.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE