Not a manbag, but a handbag!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I've made many versions of buschraft belt pouches and 'man bags,' but I thought it might be nice to share a picture of an actual handbag I made at the end of last year. I think it has a real bushcraft / nature look to it that some of you would like.

I forgot to take a picture of this when it was new but managed to snap one yesterdat. It has been used since christmas last year, so it is nice to see how your work holds up. No better test for crasmanship than a woman's handbag in daily use.

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks, guys :)

The tree of life is one of my favourite pictures to tool. I have it on a lot of my own gear, but I had never before got to do one this size. It was nice to be able to do it on such a large project and really get the detail in there.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Between this and mountainm's stag design, I think i'm going to have to start my man bag project sooner rather than later!

will be taking some inspiration from this is ya don't mind Hibrion, except more manly than this....... of course......:rofl:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE