Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
That's at least five, Andy is going to. Unfortunately john can not make it due to work commitments.

rick, mandos and me for Friday.

not sure about rabbitrex at the moment.

I will get the snorkers and onions for Saturday lunch.

who wants to get the chicken for evening meal, I will get a casserole mix along with onions and potatoes.

any volunteers for the bread/rolls for sat lunch and dinner.

and let's no forget desert, got to have some pud or cake.

I will bring 40 ltrs of water, if you can bring some along.

let us all know who's doing what!

happy days and tight guy lines

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Have a good weekned Guys, the last weekend at the site just south of Bury was a bit windy but quite mild not much rain, lets hope it holds for you.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Thanks Stu,

mandos, "let them eat cake" it's easy to prepare!

weekender, enough rolls for snorkers, I have 24 n cheese and some for dinner.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
i can bring instant cake mix and custard and ill bring back up cake incase the instant one doesnt work :p ill also be bringing 5 litres of water and my hammock and tarp ! any body else joining me in tree swinging ?

VanDeRooster

Jan 14, 2014
Norwich, UK.
I've just had my new sleeping bag, hammock and tarp delivered so I was planning on using them. Bit concerned as I never used a hammock before and the weather looks interesting ...

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Hey Roo !! hammocks are good.. imho. Some of the guys attending will put you right. Sadly once again management ineptitude shines through so again unable to attend. but i am sure all will have a good time.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Well I'm going to be a webble and use a camp bed and wimp and use the cow shed.

weekender, not sure about rabbitrex yet, but five hungry soles. I have the potatoes, carrots and casserole mix. I will bring my Dutchy, rick are you bringing your box of bits, the grill plate was the dogs the last time.
Andy, no sure what you could bring, any suggestions, what about tiffin, ha ha

so who's going....

damascus
rick
mandos
weekender
andy.......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE