Manchester meetup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 12, 2014
Manchester
Hey guys and girls.
Just wondering if anyone in Manchester would like to meet up?
Perhaps as a group we could share knowledge and skills, or maybe just go for a pint.
It could be cool to do some basic foraging in some of the parks, but thats just a suggestion.

I'm new to this forum, and relatively new to bushcraft, but I already know I love it. Would be cool to meet some more experienced members and of course newbies like me, so post the area you live in and dates you might be free and hopefully we can make something happen.

Thanks

P.s. (I live in Rusholme but will happily travel out of the city)

The Ratcatcher

Apr 3, 2011
Manchester, UK
Hi, Sparrowhawken. There's a Greater Manchester Bushcraft Group meet at Giant's Seat campsite, between Whitefield and Farnworth, next weekend, 21st to 23rd. Why not come and join us, there will be a few of us there. The details are in the thread below. We are friendly, and we don't bite (often). If you need any more info, PM me.

Alan.

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
Hi there' im from heywood in manchester. Im free all weekends for meets' pints :) an bushcraft skills :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE