What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Just got RealTree hydrographic coated stock for my airgun :)

lelya_realtree-1.jpg

lelya_realtree-2.jpg

What gun is that?

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
some rabbits for the hounds, pheasent for me, pidgeon breasts for me, arbroath smokie for me and the wife and the hounds, grandad style shirt for me,me, me, me ;)

it was almost t shirt weather in Hexham today.....then back to blinkin freezing when I got back home, 5'C still wind dif in the temps of the lowlands n mine. Can't the cairngorms share some of their snow ;)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Got a PowerMonkey Explorer today from B&M today for £12.99, these things retail for about £50. Great battery backup for mp3/phone/gps.

I would highly recommend getting a decent USB power bank instead as they're much better. For example the explorer only has a 2200mah capacity and will be very slow at charging up from solar. You could get a USB bank that has much more capacity and charges via wall charger.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
OMM classic 32l, cheapest I've seen at £49 (Outside shop in Hathersage, special deal at the mo.)
omm-classic32b__27142_zoom.jpg

Nalgene tritan
nalgene_wide_mouth_1l tritan.jpg
And another Arcteryx molly & moe hat. Love 'em
download.jpeg
And a Pod sac dry bag which is what I nipped in for.:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE