A Blustery January Overnighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gav Bristol

Jan 31, 2014
Bristol
Great post Man of Tanith! Looks like a cracking night, and the food looked top notch! love me jerk chicken, have a large Caribbean community in Bristol, so are spoilt for choice with their cuisine, jerk chicken and curry goat all over town in many restaurants, I have a great recipe for jerk chicken given to me by a nice Jamacian lady, if anyone would like it i can share it here :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Cracking post Sam,

I do enjoy living vicariously through other folks reports when I'm not getting a chance to get out myself. Good pics too. And haggis (sorry let's use the official haggii) sausages are just luverly! Nice to know your set up keeps you comfy in the foulest of weather too!

Keep it up and hope your out again soon,

GB.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Next one is a course in February.
Not sure I'll have much time to get photos for a write up but I'll try.
then hopefully march. Aim for one night a month or so

Thats nto far away Sam... the suffolk mob are out this weekend.. but will not be as Equipmentless then you will be good luck with the course bud, have fun , I look forward to seeing loads of pics :)

Thats nto far away Sam... the suffolk mob are out this weekend.. but will not be as Equipmentless then you will be good luck with the course bud, have fun , I look forward to seeing loads of pics :)
I'm debating if I want a raft as the base of my shelter ;)

nice one Sam, missed this first time round!
You snooze you loose Hamish

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE