What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
they were a quid for 25 750ml ones and 25 1.5ltr ones in a box. the smaller ones fit nicely inside the bigger ones too. (im not affiliated with ikea)(my mum might as well be though)

allfatherodin

Oct 24, 2011
hitchhiking europe
Well I bought the "old man pouch" a week ago for 5euros at a flea market in Athens. Had to replace the stitching, which I did with waxed thread. Used Dubbin on the leather. It had a shoulder strap but it was so old it broke immediately... So I stitched the ends into loops so it's now a belt pouch. I really like it.
The ammo pouches I got for 5 euros in bucharest. Great for fire starter gear, little knife.
The belt I didn't buy. Was my dad's but I liked it so much he gave it to me.

[/URL
[URL=http://s580.photobucket.com/user/Stalkingvengeance/media/Mobile%20Uploads/img_0930_zpsiflxqrjl.jpg.html]
[/UR]
[URL="http://s580.photobucket.com/user/Stalkingvengeance/media/Mobile%20Uploads/img_0931_zpswikpbpwj.jpg.html"]

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Warbonnet Blackbird DL 1.1 (£143 Delivered to UK)

DRRG6fr.png

Rich D

Forager
Jan 2, 2014
Nottingham
Bahco 24 inch bow saw and spare wet wood blade. For cutting the leylandii down in the back garden next weekend, then it's going to be made into a sawn log wall, for the bottom of the garden, hopefully....
A bit like this...

bunny-3_1949424b.jpg

But lower

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Expensive trip to IKEA (wife gave me no choice), so 4 chairs, 2 folding chairs, a pillow, and a box that might become a wannigan with a little work. Well, I had to justify the trip somehow :)

Gav Bristol

Jan 31, 2014
Bristol
went mad last two weekends and spent a small fortune lol, just geetting into wild camping so needed a pretty much full set up, started off with full mtp multicam clothing Shirt, combat trousers, windproof smock, and the waterproof gortex bottoms and jacket, also got a standard issue under fleece, couple balaclavas and a shemagh scarf, then got mtp multicam basha and a mtp multicam gortex sleepingbag cover (anyone would think I like the mtp multicam lol), bought a new army issue sleeping bag with compression sack and a self inflating roll mat, got the PLCE DPM infatary rucksack with the side pouches, then got some accessories, flint and striker, para cord, mess tins, compass, 58 pat water bottle and pouch mtp multi cam, also bought a jungle machette and a survival knife! can't think of anything I might have missed!

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2013
Helsinki
I got Fjallraven Barents Trousers from raymears website they are on sale at £84, I hope they are as good as people say they are. Buying in UK means I save 42 euro on the cheapest price I can find them here in Finland, happy days

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
Keela Odin jacket for about £60, a True utility peanut lighter for £7. Also just bought a Rab ascent 900 down bag from one of our great members

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE