Home from Afghanistan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Had a knock on the door at 1850 last night, & it was our son home from Afghanistan on r & r, i'm now one happy dad !

Rob

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thank you for your kind words folks. Yes turned up out of the blue, i was'nt expecting him until feb. Can't believe the amount of kit he's carried home from the train station, in full uniform & no one offerd him a lift, one huge kit bag, karrimor predator, body armour & helmet, weighs a ton !.

Rob

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
First post I opened today :D and it's a brilliant feeling for you :D
My brother never said when he was coming home on leave, he just appeared at the door.

A great start to the year for you and yours :D

Mary

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thank you for your kind words folks. Yes turned up out of the blue, i was'nt expecting him until feb. Can't believe the amount of kit he's carried home from the train station, in full uniform & no one offerd him a lift, one huge kit bag, karrimor predator, body armour & helmet, weighs a ton !.

Rob

Please thank him for his service woof. Not all yellowbellies are so rude - there is all the beer he can drink available here any time he is passing (or a lift home!)

Red

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks again for your kind & support, i will pass them on to him. Its only a mile & half from the station, but i could'nt & would'nt have wanted to carry that amount of kit that distance.

Its like he's never been away, the fridge is empty already...

Rob

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
That's good news. I can imagine how you feel; one of my kids studies abroad and it is a big enough deal waving her off and seeing her back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE