Ivory/Bone? Brooch...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi People, i have a brooch as per pics, not sure what it is carved from, but it's intricate, don't know anything about it, asked a mate and he said it was worth about £60.00.

I don't want it, so will swap something bushy or camping related to the value of about £40.00.

There is a slight chip on the top right hand side (see pics) and it appears much more yellow than in the pics.

Thanks for looking.

Ivan...

Brooch 010.jpg Brooch 003.jpg

Brooch 004.jpg Brooch 005.jpg

Brooch 006.jpg Brooch 007.jpg

Brooch 008.jpg Brooch 009.jpg

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
nice piece,usually these are made from the antler crown if thats any use info for you,good luck with the sale its a beuty.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
OK! Getting bored now, £20.00 ish, i don't want it and my Alison said she won't ever wear it.

So try me with something.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I like it would it fit on an hat I could swap it for some thing I do not have money so to speak

Hi Kong, it has a proper pin/badged back so to speak, so would go on a hat/cap very nicely, so let me know what you are thinking, pm if you prefer.

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE