A quick reintroduction.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CelticRoots

May 4, 2013
Rednal, Worcestershire
Hi Guys,

My name is Ben. I'm currently living right next to the Lickey Hills country park on the Worcestershire and West Midlands border.

I joined quite a while ago but have only just rekindled my interest in the great outdoors which inevitably led me back to this forum.

As a kid I used to fish a lot, camp quite a bit with friends and generally head out in to the countryside to explore an generally have a bit of a mess about with the rest of my mates "as you do!" :)

However, I'm pretty much starting from scratch now as it's been such a long time away from anything of the sort, and what with the responsibilities of adult life taking a bloody antisocial grip on life in general I've drifted away from my old friends and the great fun we used to have... such is life!

I'm not sure where to start really. Does anyone here know of anything in the west midlands or Worcestershire area's? Clubs, meets, anything of that nature?

I've also purchased a fine beast of an air rifle, an Air Arms TX200 so am looking for somewhere close by to start practicing. I'm googling clubs as we speak but without much luck unfortunately!

Apologies for the rant, like I say it's just a case of I really don't know where to start with it all :)

Any advice or if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be massively grateful for the courtesy.

Thank you very much guy's,

Regards,

Ben
Sent from my Kindle Fire HD. Regards, Ben.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE