Tent Help/advice please?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I have a VauDe Terraquattro 3P and it's brilliant.

Two entrances with vestibules allow for great summer ventilation, good gear storage and easy emergency exit. It goes up all in one so if its chucking it down the inside stays dry. It goes up really quickly and easy with the external pole design.

Get it from here: http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/vaude-terraquattro-3p-tent-73110130?id_colour=98 and use the BCUK discount code for £229.50 which is the steal of the century.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
a pop up tent lol now that made i larffff
if my offer of sticks and tarp do not surfice, i can do a good deal on a cardboard box, so if you get too cold you could always burn it.
oh yeah..........im sorry
regards dave

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
a pop up tent lol now that made i larffff
if my offer of sticks and tarp do not surfice, i can do a good deal on a cardboard box, so if you get too cold you could always burn it.
oh yeah..........im sorry
regards dave

I have not bushcrafted under cardboard since my Embankment Challenge in London, thank you for your help in this matter, you will be pleased to know i think i am sorted.

So back to weeing yourself.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
So will £300 buy a tent that will last 9 days in the wild ......poke

Regards Dave (caps lock )

Actually, my wild challenge was spent in a £20.00 tent, i would love that to be the only reason i did not last longer.

Because of your scant disregard for my past survival achievement, i took you to the very place i had attempted that uphill struggle, and you sir were in awe of the sheer hostility of the place and even said "I take my hat off to you, i had no idea of just how wild the place was"

So instead of castigating me publically you want to try spending some time alone in a woodland or moorland environment and see how you feel.

Pah! Keyboard warrior!

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE