video of me and my son cooking breakfast in the woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
That's a great little video that mate. Only problem is I know that song will be stuck in my head all night. GIN GANG GOO, GIN GAN GOO. ( that right )
Anyway *** made them holes I'm not sure, pretty confident it is a shotty, as the whole area seems to have impact damage, were as a high calibre hand gun would of been cleaner, less damage between the holes.
Now the next question. What soft t#@t is going round shooting at signs.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
lol thanks mate its quite scary to think there's prats with shot guns in my area .my friend has told me he thinks the bottom one is 00 buck shot from a shotgun ? .
gin gan goo lol

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
lol thanks mate its quite scary to think there's prats with shot guns in my area .my friend has told me he thinks the bottom one is 00 buck shot from a shotgun ? .
gin gan goo lol

Likely SG or more likely SpSG as I think there were a dozen holes

CelticRoots

May 4, 2013
Rednal, Worcestershire
Nice video mate.

Out of interest.

Where did you get that underlever plinking gun, and what is it called?

Thinking of getting one for myself at that price for a bit of fun in the garden. The neighbours aren't to keen on me using my tx 200 due to the noise levels :mad:

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD. Regards, Ben.

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
Hi gowersponger and Son :)

What a brilliant video, precious memories that will stay with you both for a long time.
"Malted Milk" too..........you guys know your biscuits ;)

Pond life and shot guns......not a good combination :(

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
thank you all for all your comments . hi celticroots the gun is a daisy red ryder it shoots metal bbs any gun shop should be able to order you one in there great fun in the garden check out youtube for videos and reviews . the redryder is well made all wood and metal the yanks love them they even do them in a pink for the girls lol rrp about £55 if I remember right

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE