Clearance Sale!!! Everything Heavily Reduced!....And New Bushcraft Bracelets!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....everythings been posted apart from yours granite....the collection guy arrived 2/3 way through so most are on their way, the rest will go tomorrow....most ppl will get theirs monday morning hopefully!

let me know if any problems please.....i'm sure i got at least half of the orders right....lolol!

many thanks everyone and for your support....i'm thinking of holding a little sale every now and then for bcuk'ers specially...i'll see how things go...

regards!

s

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....everything has now been posted and i've put a box to one side to start filling up....

and seeings its xmas (you know....reindeer and stuff) i'll be putting some antler rings, pendants and keyrings on asap along with a few more bits...

regards!

s

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
Hi
Looking for gb wildlife mask - I would prefer a brown one if you have one
Toughest possible guessing 5mm?
please let me know - thanks
Bert

(cannot pm you your box is 'exceeded'

Pssst Angst- you have a pm re : gb wildlife mask black black 3mm side, 17-50 as still showing unsold
so bags it please!
:) yes- the black one!

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Parcel arrived but got to wait for Christmas before I can have them. Roll on December

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE