Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I would like to get the practice in, would like to get to the club shot in December, there is also a shoot at Whitefriars Dec 9th

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Whitefriars is a love ground to shoot at. It looks like oakwoods ground then you see they have a valley in the middle and lots of up and down shoots.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I would like to get the practice in, would like to get to the club shot in December, there is also a shoot at Whitefriars Dec 9th

I am def going to the Club shoot as thats the 1st Dec :)

But the whitefriers date is the 8th Dec.. thats teh Xmas meet :(.. will make a trip to see them some time tho :)

I am up for shooting practice any time really, just depends on kids.. and my seeing them date, not got it for December yet....

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
That's a bugger about the Whitefriers meet, but it looks good for the Oakwood one the week before. Got my nfas card through today, still no show of my gate key though

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
That's a bugger about the Whitefriers meet, but it looks good for the Oakwood one the week before. Got my nfas card through today, still no show of my gate key though

Thats good you can shoot, I ve got to book in with Del by phone to register for the shoot... be good if we can shoot in the same group :), shall I put your name down ?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I have asked the landowner about booking a table at the compasses for a night in the warm, and a meal for those that want a waddle up the pub... just waiting for an answer :).

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
No I put in a non delivery thing on eBay last night, by breakfast they had refunded my money, I guess they were never sent. I might get another set of the ones I already have, until Christmas and if my wish list is granted I will be making my own from then on. I know that they were cheap, around £10 for 6 but they did seem to consistent, just let down by the numpty holding the bow

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
No I put in a non delivery thing on eBay last night, by breakfast they had refunded my money, I guess they were never sent. I might get another set of the ones I already have, until Christmas and if my wish list is granted I will be making my own from then on. I know that they were cheap, around £10 for 6 but they did seem to consistent, just let down by the numpty holding the bow

I have to admit they were good for the cost.. :). I am going for some 11/32 this time, and will buy some shafts next month.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE