Anyone know where to buy Lundhag boots in the UK.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought my Ranger Highs from Tamarack a few years ago but I don't think they stock them any more. Nordic Outdoor stock Lundhags packs and clothing so they might be able to get them in for you. Penrith Survival stock their boots last time I looked.

Ross Bowyer

Apr 29, 2004
kendal
Shewie, how do you find they work in wet conditions? Do you take two sets of socks and felt liners and swap them over? I am fed up of having soaking wet boots and them never drying in the field because of all the padding and linings!

cheers

JimmyT

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2008
Relocated to Sweden
No idea if there are any UK stockists, but I would say that trying on before you buy IS essential with Lundhags.
The size guide on their site was a size off (too small) when I came to trying pairs on, and different models of the same size fitted while others didn't.
It also helps to try on using different sock combinations. I have a few pairs of Lundhags and the best are the basic shell/unlined models. I can wear them with a heavyweight sock with room for another pair of socks if needs be.
Very good (and expensive) boots, but I would rate these boots from Jörn as being just as good if not better.
The M96 Model would be a Lundhags equivalent and they run truer to size:
http://www.jjensen.no/stovler.html

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
As the title says, would be great to try before I buy, but not essential.

Thanks in advance.

Ross

Penrith Survival had some of the range in stock the last time I was in which was about nine months ago. I would agree that you should try them on as the sizing is odd, I have three pairs in use at present, an 8, a 9 and a 10 and they all fit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE