Armex Hammerli 550 Seeker .22 Moderated Air Rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shibbyjay

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2004
Coventry
Hi all, for sale I have my Armex Hammerli 550 Seeker .22 Moderated Air Rifle (shooting just under the 12ft/lbs limit), a fantastic accurate rifle for taking small game and pest species.

I have owned this rifle from new (a little over a month). It has the awesomely functional (and cool looking) 9.5 inch Armex "Backdraft" silencer that makes it CONSIDERABLY quieter than its competitors.

The gun has been given a camo paint job, which may or may not be to the buyers taste. (Could quickly and easily be sanded back to the wood finish should you want).

This gun is extremely accurate and well put together, and used only a couple of times in the short time I've owned it- I'm ONLY selling because I had the opportunity to obtain a Benjamin Seeker .22 NitroPiston at an absolute steal, and can't really justify having more than one gun at the moment.

It has a brilliant Walther rifle scope, (fixed 6xpower, 42mm objective lens, Reticle no. 4, parallax adjustment, fully coated lens, nitrogen filled)

There is also an attachment point for a rifle sling on the stock

Gun mart review below:
http://www.gunmart.net/gun_review/hammerli_550_seeker_brak_barrel

As the rifle is in as new condition, (other than the paint job) and retails for £200 as a kit brand new,
I'm looking for just £150 inc p+p

Thanks for viewing, and if you have any more questions, please pm me, or message me on here

Regards,
Jamie

Attachments

• IMG_0167[1].jpg
    IMG_0167[1].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0168[1].jpg
    IMG_0168[1].jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 66

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE