Dartmoor 24 Hour Rat Pack Challenge....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Count me in before i come down today and drop a huge stag beetle in your Y-fronts to join the others!

Rest assured Richie, you will be top of the V.I.P list sir.

That was a lot more tame than i expected! Still you will have calmed down by the 22nd.

Love.

Ivan...x

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
yeah im in for that 22nd November for 2 days of fun merriment and mirth and good feasting.. oh wait 1 ration pack oh well who needs to eat
looking forward to seeing you guys been way too long

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Absolutely mate, thats the one thing oversubscribed! It will be subject to scrutiny though!

Ivan...

I may be able to supply the extra needed RATs to Mouse to bring down. My supplier's little boy ended up in hospital so I am waiting for him to get back to me if everything turns out OK. If you make the envelope a little heavier than I could do the same for the RAT box, lol. ;) Honest Gov. it was like that when I got it, Gov. issue. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi ivan im ok for the 22nd of november looking forward to it will have to lighten my kit me thinks lol regards dave p.s glad you can make it rich

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
This sounds like a hoot! I wish I could've made it too but not back from my travels until the 16th and doctors appointment on the 22nd - dammit! Watching Dave yomp all his kit, including his mighty throne, would've been hillarious. Competition a bit of a foregone conclusion though, Mr Mouse only carries a 58 Pat, a half ounce of baccy and a packet of Rizlas and he doesn't drink.

jellyfinger

Oct 1, 2013
United Kingdom
I am going to withdraw from this as the diary is looking very 50/50 and I would rather give someone else a chance now than cancel at the last minute. Hopefully I will be free for the next one. Have fun guys. I predict lots of laughs over teasing each otger with biscuits brown.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I am going to withdraw from this as the diary is looking very 50/50 and I would rather give someone else a chance now than cancel at the last minute. Hopefully I will be free for the next one. Have fun guys. I predict lots of laughs over teasing each otger with biscuits brown.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

No worries my friend, thanks for letting me know, as you say hopefully you will be a victim, sorry guest next time.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hello contestants! Right i am having difficulty sourcing enough Rat Packs for the challenge (at a sensible price that is) so if any of you have a few spare please let me know, and i will gladly pay the going rate, obviously it is the postage that kills the deal.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Hello contestants! Right i am having difficulty sourcing enough Rat Packs for the challenge (at a sensible price that is) so if any of you have a few spare please let me know, and i will gladly pay the going rate, obviously it is the postage that kills the deal.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

I have some empty boxes you can have if you can find some rats to put in them, try the local pet shop! That would make them blink, all but Mouse that is. :p

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Fingers crossed, i think i have sourced some extra rat packs, will let everyone know tomorrow IF! They arrive, am going back up the site tomorrow also to take a few more pics and maybe some of the walk in.

As most of you know i have been up and erected a parachute for a little homely feel added a serving table and will make sure ther is a tilley lamp there and water containers, i am trying hard not to hide some beer!

Any questions, or rude comments, now is the time to open up!

Getting a bit excited about this one, although it's not that serious, i think it will give us all a chance to show off, and get familiar with some bushy skills we have not practiced for a while, too used to home comforts, not worrying about weight,car being close, being stuck in the same
wood for 48 hours should make us appreciate our surroundings, forage a bit without the endless supermarket runs, ooh! Will we cope?

Ivan...

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
I'll put my name down too. We all know that at least 50% of people who put their hand up never !materialise anyway.
this is my saying rich and you've stolen it ha ha regards dave

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I'll put my name down too. We all know that at least 50% of people who put their hand up never !materialise anyway.
this is my saying rich and you've stolen it ha ha regards dave

Your saying??
Great minds think alike.

Anyway, lets hope that 50% dont turn up Dave. We're gonna need all the extra rat packs to feed your mighty frame. If the Webster comes too we're all buggered!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
yrapuze7.jpg

Only kidding dave!

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Your saying??
Great minds think alike.

Anyway, lets hope that 50% dont turn up Dave. We're gonna need all the extra rat packs to feed your mighty frame. If the Webster comes too we're all buggered!

I just think you're all jealous of my manly stature...bunch of lightweight pussies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE