something that pushed my skill level

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi lads, hope you are all ok, sorry for not being on so much just lately have been so busy, with the knives and the leather.
this bag was commissioned, by a customer, and to be honest pushed my skill level, this is completely hand made, no machines, no drill all by needle pricking iron and awl.
there was a lot of stitching i can you.
he asked me to make the bag, and said roughly what he was looking for, so of to the drawing board i went
what i wanted to achieve when designing this was a sort of retro but classy bag, not sure i achieved hat but i tried to make what i had in me mind.
this was boxed stitched to be a little different to most bags out there, and to get the look i wanted.
the strap is a little different too, i made this so that you can take the shoulder pad if required, and that you can also adjust the strap, rather that just a sewed in slider like most bags have.
any way hope you like it
IMG_5597 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5581 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5571 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5600 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_1612 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i also made a custom darts case for a customer
IMG_5566 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5554 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome
take care.
lee.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Lee, that bag is a masterpiece! That stitching is as good as anything I've ever seen, and I've had a lifetime working with top class harness and saddlery. Fair play to you, you're a true craftsman..............atb mac

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Utterly fantastic.

I cant ant keep it in! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve! Looking forward to receiving the bag!
All the best
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE