Bushy day with Mrs Copperhead

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
That's a good point, small steps and all that. I'm just pleased she's willing to give it a go.

I also got one of the pipes cowboy had for sale so got a nice period luxury to go with the Boone kit list. Just doesn't seem right 'smoking' an Ecig round the campfire.

Hope you're bringing that pipe with you in Oct/Nov bud. May have to grab one myself, would feel a bit wrong toking on a electric cig while trying to do a traditional outing.

..oh and got to try some of that coffee again, that's some good stuff :)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yeah I'll bring it along, they sell pipes at the York smokers kiosk in town if your looking at getting one...

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Very nice copper_head! That is a lovely picture of you two, friend. It is cool she wants to be outdoors with you.:cool: My wife and I have shared the outdoors together since we met back in '84; many miles backpacked, paddled and nights slept out under the stars since.:campfire: :mosquitos: :camping: :canoe:

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Yeah I'll bring it along, they sell pipes at the York smokers kiosk in town if your looking at getting one...

Ah didnt know, Thought the only place that would sell them is the old Pipe Pup that is now a sweet shop. Its a shame, all the years I never really bothered with the shop and now would really love to have a good look.

I have seem some very reasonably priced ones on ebay, about £11. Will check out the ones in Kiosk tomorrow.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Nice one Mate, its good to see, let hope it carrys on, as Sam says Boonie it... maybe get her ready for the Bonnie new year?, well spring time ...:)

all the ladies I meet dont want to know untill about a week ago... she cant wait to get out and play.. so watch this space on that one

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Looks like you had a great time sharing the bushy life style....My better half stayed out for the first time with me on a wild campsite last summer in Devon...we did tent it but she still got involved with the fire building and cooking etc...her interest has gone up since then to the point she has actually joined BCUK.."Ice Lady"..
We're going to be heading to the bushmoot next year but between now and then she has asked to go along on any bushy meetings I may attend...can't fault her enthusiasm...
Anyway thanks for the photos..looked like a really nice spot...!!:)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Cheers all, we went for a night hammock camping a couple of weeks after this. She really enjoyed the camping, but not the carrying a rucksack :rolleyes:. We'd been campsite camping plenty of times but her first night wild camping :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE