Parachute Sales.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Hi all,
I am running a site at Steadhall Wood in West Yorks and am looking for somewhere that sells ex military parachutes. This seems to be the best solution to covering a communal fire area.

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
HI, I recently got a great X-Type chute for £55 delivered from this eBay seller: sesltd1998
The chute had NO holes, slashes or repairs and was complete with all 32 7m paracord lines.
Very happy customer, no connection to seller.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I am running a site at Steadhall Wood in West Yorks and am looking for somewhere that sells ex military parachutes. This seems to be the best solution to covering a communal fire area.

A couple of years ago I bought a number of 'chutes amongst a lot of other stuff from GI Surplus in a group buy.

The chutes were great, reasonably priced, and the supplier was good too. The firm seems to present itself as a trade supplier and although there was no quibble about dealing with a private buyer there was a fairly high minimum order value for a private sale. That wasn't a problem with a group buy. I've had a quick look at their site just now and they don't seem to have so many parachutes listed as they did back in 2011, but it might be worth giving them a call.

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
bought mine from Anchor supplies Nottingham, They to cut the lines off, something to do with safety, but they sell them then separately @ £2.50 each its quite a mark up.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
I think MM has em quite reasonably priced

edit: just had a look they have grade 2 ones full of slashes for £20 and used ones with minor damage for £40. Mmmmm maybe not.

Last edited:

Mr. F

May 2, 2012
Coaley, Gloucestershire
Got to recommend this eBay seller: sesltd1998 aswell.

Called them up (as they're local) went to the warehouse and got a 32' canopy with all cords attached that is completely undamaged for £50.00.

Also came away with literally as much paracord as I could carry for absolutely nothing as it's for my Scout Troop.

Top guys!

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Ian i have now found mine in the garage, if your interested £40 never used since bought

That could be me! I have so often nearly pushed the buy button on a parachute but as my Mrs always says "you could fit all your outdoor wearing mates under a brolly. Why do you need a parachute to sit them under"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE