Dartmoor October Meet ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi, i have been contacted via various means, as to why there has not been a meet organised for a while, so here it is.

Venue. Colehayes Field Study Centre, Haytor Road Bovey Tracey Devon TQ139LD.

Dates. Saturday 26th October - Saturday 2nd November or any part thereof.

Costs. Adults £5.00 per night Children under 16 £3.00 per night, dogs welcome and free.
You can rent an already erected tentipi (wooden floor) or 5 metre bell tent for an extra £2.50 per night (see photos)

Just come and chill out for a while, or get involved with a range of activities, some free and some at an extra cost.

Level grassed area for ground dwellers, or choice of (2) Small woods, if you want to tuck yourself away.

Think pics show how most of it is, but as usual please feel free to ask any questions, oh yeah and we get exclusive use of all the things in the photos ( field kitchen, fire area, firewood, covered eating area etc etc, all in with the cost.

Please list an interest here, also listed on Dartmoor Bushcraft.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

Colehayes Sept 2013 001.jpg Colehayes Sept 2013 002.jpg

Colehayes Sept 2013 003.jpg Colehayes Sept 2013 004.jpg

Colehayes Sept 2013 005.jpg Colehayes Sept 2013 006.jpg

Colehayes Sept 2013 007.jpg Colehayes Sept 2013 008.jpg

Colehayes Sept 2013 009.jpg Colehayes Sept 2013 010.jpg

Colehayes Sept 2013 011.jpg Colehayes Sept 2013 012.jpg

Colehayes Sept 2013 013.jpg Colehayes Sept 2013 014.jpg

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I'm very interested ...:)

Elen Sentier (TBC) - I really hope to be down for a couple of days at least, save me a couple fo good trees :)

Hi Elen, will be great to see you again, hope you can make it, and don't worry two of the finest hang trees have your name on them.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Sounds great :)

Do you know if the tentipi or bell tents have stoves in?

Hey! James, good to hear from you, hope all is good in "Fish" Land, sorry but none of the tentipi's or bell tent's have stoves or provision for flues, but you can drive right up to where you decide to pitch.

Atb.

Ivan...

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Shame this is not the week after as I am back over in the good ole west country then and would have been good to come along :)

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Think it goes without saying, you can put the websters down for that. Be there on Sunday the 27th until we outstay our welcome! Not sure if well bring our own belltent or not, a tentipi does sound like a good idea. I'll get back to you on that once I've checked in with swmbo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jul 3, 2013
United Kingdom
Might be fun depending on weather. I could bring the kit along for a rifle range setup if the owners permitted it, happy to let people try out a few gats and give a bit of coaching. Got a clay trap in the shed somewhere as well.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
put me down for this please ivan save me a tree you know it makes sense lol regards dave

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
In my usual befuddled way aided in no small measure by the Welsh Wizards ability to add confusion to the simplest of matters i thought this was the end of this month; but now back in my Ivory Tower I realise its October/November
I will be there
Someones got to bring some sobriety to this potential powder-keg of mirth

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE