North Wood Extended Meet! August 23 - September 01 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste-

1. woodspirits 30-01
2. spud dtbc
3. NLW Tues 27th - Fri 30th TBC
4. ADz-1983 (Maybe/TBC)
5. sadplsace (Still working on it, but possibly 22nd if it starts early to 24th)
6. MJM1 (Last weekend)
7. Turbogirl 30-01
8. Priam (dates tbc)
9. cowboy (possibly a day visit on 30th-Sal)
10. Twodogs ( The last weekend )
11. Rev G ( same as Eric + if I have enuff leave left )
12. TinkyPete (TBC i hope to have some time off around then so hopefully can spend some at the meet)
13. RRIris (28th-1st)
14. Muddy Boots arriving late saturday afternoon till sunday
15. Preper (dtbc)
16. Sasquatch & Joseph(29th - 1st)
17. TheNative (23rd-25th
18. Bushmanron 24th- ...
19. briantrubshaw (23rd - 25th)
20. Woodland Scout (Fri 23rd-Tues 27th 4 nights)
21. Jimbo75 (29th - 1st)
22. MartinK9 - Day visit 31st
23. Karl92 - Day visit 31st

Did I read some where above that parking is on CP3? I'm new to the forum and this meet. :)

Just confirming.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Im going to be popping up tomorrow for a flying visit to see our Sally to pick up a few bits! Ill defo be making enough time for a brew and quick hello too! :)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Any sales this meet Steve?

hi Cliff,

yes theres always sales/swops of gear. for any new folks and a reminder for anyone else interested, we always have a very popular bushy type car boot around midday on the Saturday. so if you have any surplus bushcraft or related items bring them along and make a few bob! see previous meet pic posts. :)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Arrived again this evening, no one there. I'm not going to waste anymore time or money on this.

hmm, as per my PM to you i did suggest Friday night would be a better option, here's part of it . :)

'as for coming down thursday, you can do so if you wish, i would prefer there to have been at least one regular to welcome you and show you the ropes of the site but so far you are the only early bird! Friday will be a different matter. :) if you still wish to land thursday take a look at post 1, it should answer all your questions if not PM me.'

pity you left, Paul (Barethrills) is there now no doubt enjoying the peace and quiet! :cool:

RRiris your new to this and not knowing North Wood, us or the form, this coupled with a bit of date confusion on my part has no doubt has left you a bit disllusioned! :rolleyes: tell you what as a sign of goodwill come down Friday and i will waive your fee for two nights to help you offset your fuel costs.

and dont dare any of you lot say you came down in the week and went home! :)

Last edited:

PinkSally

May 29, 2013
Lincs
Hi all,

Looking forward to popping over tomorrow to see you and spend time at the gorgeous North Wood :) Do any of you already there/there over weekend have any bird or animal skulls that you may be willing to part with? They are for a young artist friend of mine who is hoping to sketch them for use in his artwork. Many thanks and enjoy your weekends folks!

PS

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Wish I had some :) They look so amazing etched :D They sometimes sell on the bay? There were some gorgeous full mole skeletons, they were as macabre and cute as a scene from Corpse Bride :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE