Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all,

Just to update to Hethel overnighter, due to unforeseen circumstances, a friends funeral I have had to move it from the Wednesday night to another day, sorry for the inconvenience.

regards

D

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
icon1.png
Strange....Just had the police call as someone took a picture of my disabled badge in my car near the woods yesterday as they were concerned that the car had been there 3 days (I went to the woods Tuesday and Yesterday, Thursday). They were checking as they feared as I am disabled I may have fell over somewhere and they were going to organise a search. See someone cares about me :rofl::lmao:

Yesterdays Vid (used a cheapo replacement camera from FleaBay)

[video=youtube;rJIUhJafNCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIUhJafNCM[/video]​

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
You are right Kev there are still lots of people who care out in this world pf ours, its just the bad press, its what sells the papers.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Now, second attempt, for those only time is mid week and who can't make weekends, Tuesday 3rd September overnight at Hethel

so far.............

Me
Norfaaaaaaaaaaark John

.....???

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all

regards to 26/27, if here is enough interest what about the Friday 25th as well, its open to you all let me know.

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
We can add Ricky to list,

any my ideas for feeding the troops, snorkers for lunch me thinks on Saturday, what about the evening, self catering or a group cook on the Saturday.......?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE