.50 cal Big Gun Safari Bullet Lighter for Moot or Post

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
And another one for a bit of fun:

.50 Barrett replica bullet lighter. Marked on base as '50 Barrett'

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BULLET-SH...les_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item27d4b91297 £5.99

Meaty 10cm copper construction with adjustable flame height. Hinged base piezo click ignites flame. Strangely addictive practical novelty.

Half the price at only £3 for Moot delivery and I will bring spare gas. Payable on delivery.

(If you want it posting then it will be £1.50 for P&P. Paypal or BACs.)

Ten available.

Last edited:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
ha! Sounds entertaining. Can I pay at moot or do you want a bank transfer? Just been out and got myself some safari gear, it's ripstock so not amazingly authentic but did manage to get a sam browne belt...

1. Tim

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Hi Tim,

Payment at the Moot will be fine. That way I can keep track easily. Just come ask for one out of my cartridge belt! :)

And, huhum, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure it is Ripstop material, as in stops the rips.

Ta, Phil

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi phil you've got dyneema for me to pick up at the moot if its ok i will pay for the lighter at the moot regards dave

1. Tim

2. dave53

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Another high calibre individual!

Moot ok im there from the 9th. make yourself known, I will be easy to spot in my Versace bush trousers and Vivian Westwood camo blend 3/4 tank top in blended greens with a hit of blue. Im also 2ft 6in in case you miss the clothing :)

if moot is ok I'll catch you there..

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Moot ok im there from the 9th. make yourself known, I will be easy to spot in my Versace bush trousers and Vivian Westwood camo blend 3/4 tank top in blended greens with a hit of blue. Im also 2ft 6in in case you miss the clothing :)

if moot is ok I'll catch you there..

Payment at the Moot will be fine. Come and find me, I'm the one prepping the nibbles in the Naughty Corner.

Phil (Chef)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE