BushMoot 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
John, I love that idea!

However I have this afternoon looked out and tested my solar charger and eyed the suitcase generator I recently swapped for.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Hi i am trying to book the last three days of the moot for me my wife and son but i am not very good on computers. I have been on the ticket page and i dont know how to book for the three of us. Sorry to post here but any help would be most helpfull :) ...

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Hi i am trying to book the last three days of the moot for me my wife and son but i am not very good on computers. I have been on the ticket page and i dont know how to book for the three of us. Sorry to post here but any help would be most helpfull :) ...

If you get stuck then just PM Toni or Shelly for a price and you can make payment to their Paypal account.
Don't leave it too late though as they may be heading up soon.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
One more question from me.
I'm starting to lay down my kit on the floor and I'm trying to plan my food. Will I be able to get a lift from one of you guys to the shop now and then? Quite impossible to stack up for two weeks...

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I'm starting to lay down my kit on the floor and I'm trying to plan my food. Will I be able to get a lift from one of you guys to the shop now and then? Quite impossible to stack up for two weeks...

There are a few supermarkets quite close and most days someone is popping down, should be no problem, just shout out at morning muster and someone will let you know when they're going. :D

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I will make a "giraffe sound" :)

Sooo excited!!!

I wouldn't make a giraffe sound if I were you. There will be a Victorian Safari going on during the Moot and you may end up getting accidental shot!

I go to the supermarket every day or two so I can grab anything you need or I may even have a passenger space in the car if it isn't chockablock.

Introduce yourself at the NC.

Phil (Chef)

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex

I'll definitely be popping up there a few times you're welcome to jump in with me. I'll be there 8th-13th

shelly

Admin
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Deepest Wales
Last 48 hours to purchase tickets. We will be closing down the payment area Saturday evening. Anyone still wanting to attend after that date just turn up and see me at reception, you can pay me there. Thanks, see you all there.

Mancalleddave

Jul 4, 2011
Bridgend, Glamorgan
hello there! Dave Green here. Im from Bridgend and id like to come down for 2-3 nights (we got a new babe and i cant afford full 85 quid)
could someone kindly tell me how much i can expect to pay for 2-3 days and if i can pay in cash when i arrive.
Im coming on my lonesome and dont know anyone so i hope that'll be cool

Dave

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Dave, give Shelly a PM or email. If you're coming for 2-3 nights over the courses etc you'll probably need the £85 ticket. Otherwise if its outside those dates Shelly might be able to sort you out! It's great value though and everyone is very friendly!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
you will be welcome no matter when you come we are a friendly bunch just say hello and say who you are they call me mancalleddave53 lol regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE