Drew

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Just heard last night :(

I first met Drew at the Bushmoot years ago, he promptly introduced himself and became a friendly character over numerous moots often making me smile/laugh - what energy & enthusiasm he had.

There's many fitting tributes here folks, lovely video Dave. He was a hell of a character who will be sorely missed.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I don't know if theres a thread on this anywhere else, but am I right in thinking there will be a tree dedication at the moot on saturday? Does anyone have a guideline ie am/pm/eve?
I think we'll do it evening after all the workshops etc are finished. Also they will be putting Drews ashes in the sea at Merthyr

pace

Sep 6, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Deeply saddened to hear of Drew's passing.

We went to our first moot last year, and within seconds of arriving (parking awkwardly by the naughty corner, still unsure where to go) a blur of words and hat careered down the bank to welcome us. Can't recall doing anything without him popping up and getting involved.

He may have lived short, but he lived full, and probably expended more energy in his tragically short life than those of us fortunate to live longer ever will.

A genuinely decent, well intentioned bloke who couldn't bear to miss a thing, and wouldn't have anyone else miss out on anything either. This year's moot just won't be the same.

Matt and Emily

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE