your favourite boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trod

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2011
Wigan
I get mine brought from the States and love the likes of Chipewea ,Georgia and Thorogod 8 inch work boots from online stores like Working Persons Store and Boot Barn ,great quality and good value if someone kindly brings them over

I love my Alt-Berg Hogg All-Weather Originals, made to measure for my skinny feet. They're a little bit heavy for any serious walking, but as motorcycle boots, they are the comfiest and most waterproof I have ever had and I love them; they didn't even need any breaking-in.

I have a pair of lightweight Raichles (Scout GTX LS), which are also very comfortable, but I've found them quite slippy on wet rocks, despite the Vibram soles.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
I stopped using boots a while ago. I use goretex type walking shoes, like trainers. Its a lazy thing for me, i lace em up loosely and then just slip em off when im getting in my tent. You know what its like, trying to get your boots off in heaving rain and then crawl into a tent without taking half the field with you. As said, im just a lazy barsteward.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Lace up boots? Military issue. Several companies all have contracts for the current milspecs but any of the following make them well: Bates, Corcoran, Hightech. My favorite would be the Corcoran as they've been making jump boots for 80 years now.

Wolverine or Red Wing would be my choice outside the military issue for lace ups.

Cowboy boots? Tony Lama hands down.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Nothing but Lundhags for me:
R0010595_zps93500d80.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE