Swazi Tahr in Large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi All,

New to the forum but have been following for a while just never got round to joining.

Anyway I have a Swazi Tahr in Large, bought as part of a group buy but one guy pulled out. It still has the tags, picture attached. Smoke free home and still in original packaging.

I am open to ideas on a swap but looking in the £300 pound region plus we can sort postage depending on what we have!

Worked out photos now:

P1000188_zps8244cc4a.jpg

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Hi mate. I dont think your allowed to offer things for sale in this thread. You need to be a full (paying) member to post in the classifieds mate. Im pretty sure a mod will let you know if im right or not.

Hi mate. I dont think your allowed to offer things for sale in this thread. You need to be a full (paying) member to post in the classifieds mate. Im pretty sure a mod will let you know if im right or not.

Have a re read of my listing, I am looking for a swap not to sell it. If it doesn't swap I will bung on ebay most probably, but like the idea of a swap more. The price I put is the sort of value of a swap I would be looking for. Sorry to confuse but if you do read it back through hopefully you will agree?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE