Horn neckies..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I WANT Cyclingrelf's one! It's AWESOME. :D

Fox design will be forthcoming after some more research... It seems that when you google 'fox', you mostly get a LOT of pictures of scantily clad ladies with ample assets. Hmmm... Maybe the library might have its perks... ;)

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
I WANT Cyclingrelf's one! It's AWESOME. :D

Fox design will be forthcoming after some more research... It seems that when you google 'fox', you mostly get a LOT of pictures of scantily clad ladies with ample assets. Hmmm... Maybe the library might have its perks... ;)
Ahahaha...I got that when googlin' 'frogs'....just got french army in shorts!:eek:...Jkin'.....Try lookin' fer 'clipart'...or line drawings.....bear in mind that some are copyrighted....

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Glad ye likes it fella.....told ye it were better in Real life.....
:)
Latest additions...
For Tadpole
DSC05215.jpg

Two fer WaterWorx
DSC05218.jpg

kitebuggy.jpg

An' three o' a bunch o' five fer Clanelliott
DSC05222.jpg

Phew.....:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Please check your e-mails and P M ,s. I have been having bother sending to you. In using the e-mail address I was told it did not match anything or was illegal . Did you get my last suggestion which mentioned the Billy Can? If not I will re PM
you. .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE