Tree of Life Satchel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
My hands are now claws after a week of hard work getting this satchel made on time for my neighbour who returns from holiday tomorrow. She commissioned it a week ago, we agreed on size and colours and she chose the leather and asked for triple moon and a knotwork tree of life on the front so here are the fruits of my labour and i must say im chuffed with the results as im always dubious about taking on projects that use a large surface of leather as its difficult working around it in my 3x3 ft workspace

cimg3118h.jpg

cimg3123b.jpg

cimg3124p.JPG

cimg3129m.jpg

cimg3130c.jpg

Thanks for looking

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's a cracking piece of work Hamish, Don't know how you manage such a perfect finish on something so large. Your neighbour will be blown away when they get back and see that. Remember if your hands are sore they can be healed through glass - just put some whisky in it first and go and relax on deck.

ATB,
Colin.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup.........its not bad.....I can see your skill shining through as usual Hamish ......but its a poor choice of design imho ..... too uniform....I'd have gone for a design with more branch than root.
Not knocking the work .....just the design...
Tha knows I'm a fan ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Dreadhead

Eyup.........its not bad.....I can see your skill shining through as usual Hamish ......but its a poor choice of design imho ..... too uniform....I'd have gone for a design with more branch than root.
Not knocking the work .....just the design...
Tha knows I'm a fan ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

aye i agree with you bud, i did want to use one that wasn't so uniform but she chose that specific design because its completely round and even. all in all its still a nice bit of knotwork :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE