Buffalo bag etc (Clearout)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Buffalo bag 4s outer and inner. this has the zipped arm holes in the outer. a super tough bag in OD. Very versatile.
£70 plus postage of your choice. (Sold)

Low alpine pac type jacket. Smock type. Quilted mid layer. in green sixe XL with stuff sac.
£20 plus postage of your choice. Sold

Snugpack sleeping bag. (Softie 12 I think) Got a battle scare that has been repaired in the field. but it is very very warm with plenty of life left in it £10 (Because of the repair) plus postage of your choice. (This one) SOLD

Home made wool blanket smock with canvas covered shoulder and hood. size XL £20 plus postage of your choice

Cold Steel SRK with some marks to the handle. used but good condition. £50 ono to your door. Sold

Custom windproof smock with hood in XL. made from green parachute Nylon. this folds up to Nothing and weighs nothing! great as a back up.. £10 ono to your door

Custom Svord and sheath. this is just not getting the use it deserves. here
£40 plus post I would like to sell these together if possible sold

I am sure there will be some more bits comming ......... I am being ruthless with the clearout.

I will upload some pictures later if there is any interest

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE