Wild camp April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wjlacey

May 2, 2010
Lancashire
[video=youtube;9_vQ0ZYye3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_vQ0ZYye3g[/video] Hi guys, hope you don't mind me posting on this forum, directing you to my video, but this is a vid of my latest camp, just a nice quick one in The Peak District, nothing too fancy. Hope you enjoy.

Wes

Last edited by a moderator:

Trod

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2011
Wigan
Great vid , looks ideal . This has really motivated me to get out on my first camp ! I'm in Lancs too

wjlacey

May 2, 2010
Lancashire
Thanks Alot you guys for the comments,

Qwerty, it was definitely one of my quieter camps. Not much in the way of challenges that day or walking, so just cosied up by the fire!

Trod! Im not in Lancashire any more mate, im in Sheffield (where im from), I was at uni in Lancaster for three years, then 1 year in Bolton, i certainly miss Lancaster though, being next to the Lakes, Forest of Bowland and Morcambe Bay!

Shogun, Thanks alot! There will be more coming.

Erro, yea it was certainly toasty, spent the night WAY to hot in my sleeping bag (after i decided to call it a night and add no more wood). If i made the Shelter, i'd have made the bed a little wider... in fact a lot wider and perhaps flattened the sticks... I found them gouging into my shoulder blades a little at night, and was almost on the floor many times too!

Dump of the Stig. Ha- ha, he was very funny to watch. I met up with those two young chaps the next morning, and it was certainly very funny to watch them re-living their youth!

Trod

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2011
Wigan
Shame your not near mate ! Would have tried a meet , all the same a great vid , really captured what I want when I get my finger out n get out there .Cheers

Sep 8, 2012
west sussex
really want to get out there and make some youtube video,s but no go pro as yet and have not the foggiest
about editing, think it would add some extra motivation, also I bushcraft alone (not by choice) and it would be nice
to have a bit of a project other than sharpening sticks lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE