shoulderbags and shemaghs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

galavanter

Aug 1, 2011
southwestscotland
I was up in Ayr today at a catalogue discount store at top of high street and they have sturdy rubber shoulderbags for 2 pounds ideal for sunday bimbles and shemaghs for a pound only in military green though might be worth a look if you are there

galavanter

Aug 1, 2011
southwestscotland
I was up in Ayr today at a catalogue discount store at top of high street and they have sturdy rubber shoulderbags for 2 pounds ideal for sunday bimbles and shemaghs for a pound only in military green though might be worth a look if you are there[/QUOTbags turned out to be Czech military gasmask carriers or medicalsupply bags

galavanter

Aug 1, 2011
southwestscotland
I think it was just called catalogue disount store ,if heading from town center towards road bridge its near the top end of street on left hand side on a side street if you see Watts shop you have went to far there was a rail of suit jackets outside of shop I think there was a bench near it Bye the way if you buy a shemagh give it a good wash first their is a lot of dye comes out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE