Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Kev

got cancelled again, so third time lucky this Wednesday 17th, I really want to get this over and done to be honest.

once it's sorted, I'll sort out an over night at Hethel.

all the best

D

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
i wish, swmbo forbid me from customising it. i wanted to fit a motor, roll cage, winch and rifle mount but she laid down the law stating "its a pushchair, not a landrover". mini munki however, will be sporting a hand knitted, woolen camo hoody (knitted by nana munki) and combat green dungarees. i still haven't found any boots small enough yet

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
You are aware they sell camo tape at the show, hand the buggy over to the Hethel make over team and we can take it to the custom shop. You won't recognise it, would you want side saddle rifle scabbards on one or both sides and where about's do you want the spot lamp mounted??

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Going to the Norfolk country show Saturday, I was thinking of staying over if anyone knows a local spot to hang a hammock, otherwise I'll have to spend another weekend in my bed

FioFO

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, sorry cant make the show this time, ive got someone coming to look at the house this weekend. have fun and dont spend to much this time. if i recall you all bought knifes and pistol x bows last year. whats it going to be this year? lol later carl

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
i got my spending money!!! hey roman soldier, theres a nice patch of woodland just up the road at ringland hills. but you'll have to be fairly low key. lots of dog walkers etc but if ur out fairly early and keep the smoke to a minimun you should be fine. i've had a few solo sessions up there.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Had a great day at the Norfolk show, nice to meet up with Dave Simon and john, bought some new clothes to replace my bergan dress lol. The knife stall was good with damascusI steel blanks etc, I was tempted but didn't part with cash.

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Good day out, good company.
Would i go again ? yes, but i would but i will make sure to have a stash of cash......!
as there was lots very nice kit knives included that took my eye.
As for the 18TH ! yes you've guessed it **%!!!* working again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE