an announcement that will shock the bushcrafting community as a whole

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
i DrewDunnRespect am not going to the moot

yes you herd it here first folk why well i can only get off work the two weeks before hand and the first week of those two weeks is scout camp and so they wont let me have of the moots two weeks as well cos that would be three weeks i would need right through august

and well there are others who want time of.

now in my opinion there a bunch of (put your nasty word here) but well life is such and well i will deffos be there next year

drew

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Because the famous hat is not attending with it's owner, we shall have to find some other item to target for a bit-o-fun.
I propose Cap'n Badger's nice new waxed tash. Let's see who can whip it off (or even just half of it) without him noticing.

Sideburnt

Apr 7, 2011
Leeds
Good to meet you last year fella, I remember you talking on the last day how much you look forward to going and seeing old friends. For that alone, sorry to hear you're missing out. I understand the work commitments I really do, it takes tooth and claw to leverage the time off where I'm at.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Good gracious, it is about time you married someone rich so you wouldn't have to worry about work getting in the way! How about your Psychiatrist, is she single? :p

You will be missed Drew and that is from someone who is a really good shot! :)

I met a really nice girl the other day who used handcuffs on me and wore a uniform. She was upset when I wouldn't make a statement but I can tell she likes me because she gave me her collar number. :cop:

Hopefully see ya 2014.

Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE